cxf-users mailing list archives

From Mark Streit <mcs...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: CXF + Websphere 7 not working
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2012 11:52:44 GMT
I don't know if this is of any value for the situation you are
investigating but I posted a reply to another thread relating to "dealing"
with Websphere 7 (which is never an easy task unless you remain chained to
its embedded Axis2 stack).  As soon as you attempt to use alternate WS
stacks like Metro or CXF, trouble starts.

http://cxf.547215.n5.nabble.com/WSDLException-faultCode-CONFIGURATION-ERROR-org-apache-cxf-frontend-WSDLQueryException-td5513793.html#a5514521