cxf-users mailing list archives

Subject Reading Soap Headers / Bypass WSDL requests
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2012 11:56:55 GMT
@Daniel
Thanks for the hint. Putting the interceptor behind the WSDL
interceptor into the USER_PROTOCOL Phase works fine for me.

But the version element which I added to the header has nothing to do
with the SoapVersion. I like to add a versioning element to the
SoapHeader to do
version based routing to different endpoints, which I registered in
the BUS. At the moment the getDataBinding() Method always return null.
Did I forget something?
Can someone take a short look over my message?

for (Header header : list) {
 System.out.println(header.getDataBinding()); // returns always null
 }

<soapenv:Envelope
xmlns:ws="http://ws.xserver.ptvag.com/">
  <soapenv:Header>