cxf-users mailing list archives

From Jason Pell <ja...@pellcorp.com>
Subject PolicyVerificationOutInterceptor - An exception was thrown when verifying that the effective policy for this request was satisfied. However, this exception will not result in a fault
Date Wed, 29 Feb 2012 00:51:02 GMT
Hi,

Do I have to concern myself with this exception?    The policies
correctly validate on the incoming request, SupportingTokens would be
pointless for outgoing, but certainly TransportToken should be
validated as the response is SSL???

Here is the full detail:

28841 [qtp11816628-15] DEBUG
org.apache.cxf.ws.policy.PolicyVerificationOutInterceptor  - An
exception was thrown when verifying that the effective policy for this
request was satisfied.  However, this exception will not result in a
fault.  The exception raised is:
org.apache.cxf.ws.policy.PolicyException: These policy alternatives
can not be satisfied:
{http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-sx/ws-securitypolicy/200702}TransportToken
{http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-sx/ws-securitypolicy/200702}SupportingTokens

Here is my policy info - I have removed the standard containment xml
(<wsp:Policy>,  <wsp:ExactlyOne>, <wsp:All>) for brevity

My transport binding is (assigned to Policy.Placement.SERVICE):

<sp:TransportBinding>
				<wsp:Policy>
					<sp:TransportToken>
						<wsp:Policy>
							<sp:HttpsToken>
								<wsp:Policy />
							</sp:HttpsToken>
						</wsp:Policy>
					</sp:TransportToken>
					<sp:Layout>
						<wsp:Policy>
							<sp:Lax />
						</wsp:Policy>
					</sp:Layout>
					<!-- <sp:IncludeTimestamp /> -->
					<sp:AlgorithmSuite>
						<wsp:Policy>
							<sp:Basic128 />
						</wsp:Policy>
					</sp:AlgorithmSuite>
				</wsp:Policy>
			</sp:TransportBinding>

Here is my supporting tokens policy (assigned at Policy.Placement.SERVICE):

<sp:SupportingTokens>
				<wsp:Policy>
					<sp:KerberosToken
sp:IncludeToken="http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-sx/ws-securitypolicy/200702/IncludeToken/Always">