cxf-users mailing list archives

From David Hoffer <dhoff...@gmail.com>
Subject Salesforce code generation errors using cxf-codegen-plugin
Date Sun, 12 Feb 2012 01:13:11 GMT
I'm trying to generate the front end client code for the enterprise
salesforce WSDL and I'm getting a bunch of errors.  I'm doing things
like I have for other wsdl...perhaps I need to do things differently
for saleforce?  Here is my pom:

<plugin>
                <groupId>org.apache.cxf</groupId>
                <artifactId>cxf-codegen-plugin</artifactId>
                <version>2.5.2</version>
                <executions>
                    <execution>
                        <id>generate-salesforce-enterprise</id>
                        <phase>generate-sources</phase>
                        <configuration>

<sourceRoot>${basedir}/target/generated-sources/cxf/src/main/java</sourceRoot>
                            <wsdlOptions>
                                <wsdlOption>

<wsdl>${basedir}/src/main/resources/wsdl/salesforce-enterprise.wsdl</wsdl>
                                </wsdlOption>
                            </wsdlOptions>
                        </configuration>
                        <goals>
                            <goal>wsdl2java</goal>
                        </goals>
                    </execution>
                </executions>
            </plugin>

I'm getting the following errors:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.cxf:cxf-codegen-plugin:2.5.2:wsdl2java
(generate-salesforce-enterprise) on project callcenter-questionaire:
Thrown by JAXB:
[ERROR] Thrown by JAXB:
[ERROR] A class/interface with the same name
"com.sforce.soap.enterprise.DescribeLayout" is already in use. Use a
class customization to resolve this conflict.
[ERROR] at line 3289 column 13 of schema
file:/C:/app/trunk/src/main/resources/wsdl/salesforce-enterprise.wsdl
[ERROR]
[ERROR] (Relevant to above error) another "DescribeLayout" is
generated from here.
[ERROR] at line 3088 column 13 of schema
file:/C:/app/trunk/src/main/resources/wsdl/salesforce-enterprise.wsdl
[ERROR]
[ERROR] Two declarations cause a collision in the ObjectFactory class.
[ERROR] at line 3088 column 13 of schema
file:/C:/app/trunk/src/main/resources/wsdl/salesforce-enterprise.wsdl
[ERROR]
[ERROR] (Related to above error) This is the other declaration.
[ERROR] at line 3289 column 13 of schema
file:/C:/app/trunk/src/main/resources/wsdl/salesforce-enterprise.wsdl
[ERROR] -> [Help 1]

The salesforce docs say it uses JAX-WS RI 2.1.1, do I have to do
something to configure for this?