cxf-users mailing list archives

From Oliver Wulff <owu...@talend.com>
Subject AW: Apache cxf 2.4.2 Custom UserNameToken validator
Date Mon, 20 Feb 2012 14:56:43 GMT
Hi there

Colm's blog describes on his blog how to configure a custom token validator in CXF 2.4 and
WSS4J:

http://coheigea.blogspot.com/2011/06/custom-token-validation-in-apache-cxf.html

HTH

------

Oliver Wulff

http://owulff.blogspot.com
Solution Architect

Von: Nagamohan [nagamohan.koganti@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 16. Februar 2012 10:55
Bis: users@cxf.apache.org
Betreff: Apache cxf  2.4.2 Custom UserNameToken validator

Hi,

We are trying to use WS-Security with UserNameToken with cxf 2.4.2. We have
a custom CallbackHandler where it doesn't have a mechanism to set the
original password to be compared with the one got from SOAP request, but for
the given username and password  we know how to authenticate.

How can we get away this problem, is there any way to write custom
validators for WS-Security UsernameToken validation?

Thanks,
-Nagamohan