cxf-users mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Response.created() is not returning response body
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2012 12:39:42 GMT
Hi
On 24/02/12 09:14, yebz wrote:
> Am trying to return a 201 http code with a Response.created() method, but the
> response body is always empty. ...
>
> URI uri = new URI(uriInfo.getPath() + "/" + appID);
> return Response.created(uri).entity(anyEntity).build();

I'm wondering if it's actually blocked at the HTTP framework level,
which may be trying to enforce the 201 response returning no body.

Can you please add CXF LoggingOutInterceptor (in jaxrs:outInterceptors)
or a logging feature and check if the 'anyEntity' has actually been
serialized by CXF ?

Cheers, Sergey