cxf-users mailing list archives

From Dennis Sosnoski <...@sosnoski.com>
Subject wss4j logging in CXF
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2012 21:28:42 GMT
I'm trying to investigate a security problem. I'd like to turn on the
wss4j logging so I can see what's happening internally, but using the
standard log4j.properties file in the classpath doesn't seem to have any
effect. Anyone know how I can control wss4j logging?

I've also tried to switch CXF logging to use log4j as described here
http://cxf.apache.org/docs/debugging-and-logging.html#DebuggingandLogging-UsingLog4jInsteadofjava.util.logging

but can't seem to make that work, either - the logging.properties file
still seems to control the logging levels, and the output looks the same.

Thanks for any suggestions,

   - Dennis

--

Dennis M. Sosnoski