cxf-users mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <gma...@talend.com>
Subject Re: How to Stor/Get data in CXF Session .
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2012 13:58:25 GMT
DoubleItService and DoubleItPortType are classes auto-generated when you
run the CXF WSDLtoJava utility
(https://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/wsdl-to-java.html) on the original
tutorial's WSDL
(http://www.jroller.com/gmazza/entry/web_service_tutorial#WFstep4).
They point to the wsdl:service and wsdl:portType elements of the
underlying WSDL, and derive their names from the name attribute values
on those two elements.  When you run your own WSDL through CXF's
WSDLtoJava utility, you'll see corresponding classes generated (with
different names).  My basic WSDL-first tutorial
(http://www.jroller.com/gmazza/entry/web_service_tutorial) explains more.

If you're doing Java-first development, I'm not sure of the equivalent
way to read/write parameters.  Hopefully someone else can help.

Regards,
Glen