cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Reading Soap Headers / Bypass WSDL requests
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2012 14:52:17 GMT
On Wednesday, February 01, 2012 11:23:13 AM Michael PrieƟ wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I like to use dynamic routing based on a version number. So I extended
> a AbstractPhaseInterceptor<SoapMessage>
>
> How can I easily recieve the Version from the SoapMessage. Is there a
> Utility Class?

SoapMessage has a getVersion() method on it that returns a SoapVersion object
that contains a bunch of version specific information on it.

> My interceptor is also called when I try to get a WSDL. Is there a way
> to bypass WSDL calls?

You would need to move your interceptor to the USER_PROTOCOL phase most
likely.   In POST_STREAM, nothing from the stream has been read yet so we
wouldn't even know the soap version in use.    Moving it to USER_PROTOCOL
would also fix the WSDL issue as the WSDLGetInterceptor would have already run
and stopped the chain.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp