cxf-users mailing list archives

From "marc.blomquist" <marc.blomqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multiple CXF instances + ServiceMix + Thirdparty Jar... help!
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2012 21:49:08 GMT
Okay I've tried turning it into an OSGI service... NOT pretty! After a lot of
work however I'm back where I started with a handshake failure and other
bundles messing things up.

So I have one last thing I think I can do. I want to try and
programmatically create a new bus and httpconduit with the wildcard
*.http-conduit (just like in a beans file) and then set the threadDefaultBus
from the BusFactory. How do I do this? I've found a lot of examples but all
of them assume I have access to the address/endpoint, which I don't in this
case because it's just *.http-conduit. Also I'm restricted to version 2.3.3
of cxf : (