cxf-users mailing list archives

From tapmik <mika.tapanai...@gmail.com>
Subject CXF + Websphere 7 not working
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2012 09:00:12 GMT
Hello,

I followed the guide

http://cxf.apache.org/docs/application-server-specific-configuration-guide.html#ApplicationServerSpecificConfigurationGuide-ForWebSphere6.1.0.29%2CV7andV8

and the CXF2.5.2 is working in the simple cases, but when I use the JAX-WS
handlers I got the exception:

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.dom.DocumentImpl

This is because the IBM Java implementation doesn't contain the class
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.dom.DocumentImpl. The SAAJ jars
saaj-api-1.3.4.jar and saaj-impl-1.3.12.jar are fixed to use the class
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.dom.DocumentImpl.

I even tried to use the Websphere internal implementation of the SAAJ

org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.messageFactoryClassName=
com.sun.xml.internal.messaging.saaj.soap.MessageFactoryImpl
org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.soapFactoryClassName=
com.sun.xml.internal.messaging.saaj.soap.ver1_2.SOAPFactory1_2Impl

but I got

java.lang.ClassCastException: Cannot cast class
com.sun.xml.internal.messaging.saaj.soap.MessageFactoryImpl to class
javax.xml.soap.MessageFactory

I think using of the internal classes is not good solution..

Do you know how to get the CXF working with the Websphere 7? I have read
this discussion forum and multiple web pages, but not found the solution.

BR,

Mika