cxf-users mailing list archives

From Mark Streit <mcs...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: override the endpoint address and the wsdl-location
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2012 19:30:21 GMT
Not sure if this is helpful to you...

If you are generating a portable client JAR with localized WSDL/XSDs packed
in the /META-INF/wsdl location of the *that* JAR, I don't think you would
want a file path to the WSDL like that...(maybe I am misunderstanding what
your case is but we do this all the time) ....I posted this on the forum
very recently...

http://cxf.547215.n5.nabble.com/Generated-Service-proxy-client-side-CXF-Tools-td5128342.html#a5146480

Dan opened a JIRA and they made a change in how it generated with the
wsdl2java tool.