cxf-users mailing list archives

From Bernhard Thalmayr <bernhard.thalm...@painstakingminds.com>
Subject Re: consumig a web service with https
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2012 08:08:49 GMT
You may enable SSL tracing on your deployment container by setting
'-Djavax.net.debug=SSL,handshake,trustmanager' jvm option ... see
http://docs.oracle.com/javase/6/docs/technotes/guides/security/jsse/JSSERefGuide.html

This should enable you to find out

which truststore is used and why the verification fails.

-Bernhard