cxf-users mailing list archives

From bgoetzmann <bertrand.goetzm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WSDL configuration driven from WSDL with Apache CXF Distributed OSGi
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2012 14:33:20 GMT
OK,

I would like also to notice you that if I have a bundle already exposed via
dosgi, and that I updated it, I get a message like:

INFO: Service [30] has been unregistered: Removing service export

But the bundle is no more exposed.

Is it normal behavior?

I also prepare a sample project (an OSGi service exposed through dosgi)
that I will render public on Bitbucket.

Bertrand.

2012/1/24 Sergey Beryozkin-5 [via CXF] <
ml-node+s547215n5281764h81@n5.nabble.com>