cxf-users mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WSDL configuration driven from WSDL with Apache CXF Distributed OSGi
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2012 15:29:15 GMT
I just prototyped quickly some code there to support it on the server
side too as well as to make sure serviceQName & endpointQName are
supported, as we are going to do the release the end of next week or so.
I don't have time to test it so if you can give it a try (the trunk
version) then it will help.

Sergey