cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JaxWsServerFactoryBean - enabling MTOM
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2012 16:57:02 GMT
On Tuesday, January 10, 2012 4:06:45 PM cbwhitebu wrote:
> It looks like the Server.getEndpoint().getBinding() returns a cxf
> SoapBinding instead of a JaxWS SOAPBinding so the documented method for
> enabling MTOM doesn't work.

The "Server" object in this case is a CXF specific thing and thus are dealing
with CXF APIs, not JAXWS.     If you really needed/wanted the JAX-WS stuff,
you'd likely need to use the Endpoint.publish(....) method to create a JAX-WS
Endpoint.

> Is the following an acceptable workaround or is this a bug?

That's fine.

You could also try calling:
factory.setBindingId(SOAPBinding.SOAP11HTTP_MTOM_BINDING)

prior to the create.  I think that would work.

Dan