cxf-users mailing list archives

From cxfnewbie <wai....@aero.org>
Subject x 509 security token
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2012 01:50:01 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to add a X.509 security token or binary token in the header of a
soap message using CXF.  Most examples that I see using x.509 is for signing
or encrypting the message with x.509 certificate.  I'm interested in adding
an X 509 token the same way a SAML token would be added.  I noticed that CXF
only supports timestamp, username and saml token with x509 support for
signing and encrypting, or at least from the website.  Does anyone know of
any way to do what I'm asking for?  I noticed there is a CXF ticket for
adding x 509 token, but I don't know if it's been developed or not.

I also found some suggestions on manually adding the 509 token in the soap
message using soap factory.  I may have to resort to doing that if nothing
is built in, but it would be nice if there is a way for me to just configure
cxf to do so.

Thanks,
Wendy