cxf-users mailing list archives

From ChrisBarsouk <ellerh...@web.de>
Subject Re: Exception on bean configuration
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2012 15:31:34 GMT
It is working now.

1. ServiceMix jsr311-api-1.1.1 bundle
I have this bundle added but I still had to copy the
javax.ws.rs.ext.RuntimeDelegate into my bundles META_INF/services directory.
It just did not pick up the file inside the cxf-bundle-jaxrs. Maybe a race
condition...

2. OSGi
Yes, I did have to install more bundles: org.apache.neethi and
javax.ws.rs.jsr311-api.

3. Changing the alias
For those who (like me) do not understand right away how to do it:
Add a new file named org.apache.cxf.osgi.cfg to the Felix load directory
with the following content:
org.apache.cxf.servlet.context=/your_desired_alias

Now we are working on registering our Spring security filter chain with the
cxf servlet.
Our not so clean solution: We get the CXF bundle from the bundle context and
then register our SpringFilterChain.

I hope this may help others, too.

Cheers
Chris