cxf-users mailing list archives

From Paul Hawley <paul_haw...@yahoo.com>
Subject Problem using WSHandlerConstants.USER
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2012 22:59:38 GMT
Hi -

I am working on creating a client that is trying to combine the following
two beans to make a soap header that includes a UsernameToken, Timestamp,
BinarySecurityToken, and a Signature. The beans work individually but when I
combine them and add the action for "Signature", my user key is being used
as the alias identifier to open the client's keystore.  It looks like I need
two users to accomplish this.  I tried "signatureUser" and it didn't seem to
make a difference.

Is this possible or am I approaching this in a wrong way? Is there a better
way to do this? I'm new at writing SOAP headers so an example on
"UsernameToken + Signature" would be appreciated!

Thanks - Paul

<bean class="org.apache.cxf.ws.security.wss4j.WSS4JOutInterceptor"
id="TimestampSignEncrypt_Request1">
        <constructor-arg>
      	<map>
		    	<entry key="action" value="UsernameToken Timestamp"/>
                	<entry key="user" value="PRC63611.webserv"/>
			<entry key="passwordCallbackClass"
value="client.ClientPasswordCallback"/>
            </map>
        </constructor-arg>
    </bean>

    <bean class="org.apache.cxf.ws.security.wss4j.WSS4JOutInterceptor"
id="TimestampSignEncrypt_Request2">
        <constructor-arg>
            <map>
		    <entry key="action" value="Signature"/>
                <entry key="user" value="myclientkey"/>
                <entry key="signaturePropFile"
value="clientKeystore.properties"/>
                <entry key="encryptionPropFile"
value="clientKeystore.properties"/>
                <entry key="encryptionUser" value="myservicekey"/>
                <entry key="passwordCallbackClass"
value="client.ClientKeystorePasswordCallback"/>
                <entry key="signatureParts" value="
{Element}{http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}Body"/>
                <entry key="encryptionParts"
value="{Element}{http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#}Signature;{Content}