cxf-users mailing list archives

From ceineke <chris.ein...@ek3.com>
Subject Re: WADL documents containing multiple root resources with no "id" attributes
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2012 20:33:13 GMT
Hello Sergey,

Unfortunately I can't try with 2.5.0, but I can report that your suggested
configuration is working with CXF 2.4.8.

And for everyone reference, here's my jaxrs:providers section that made it
work:

    <jaxrs:providers>
      <bean class="org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.model.wadl.WadlGenerator">
        <property name="singleResourceMultipleMethods" value="false"/>
        <property name="addResourceAndMethodIds" value="true"/>
      </bean>
  </jaxrs:server>

Btw, is there a way to generate a WADL from a code base without requesting
it from a running service?