cxf-users mailing list archives

From ceineke <chris.ein...@ek3.com>
Subject WADL documents containing multiple root resources with no "id" attributes
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2012 18:45:51 GMT
Hello all,

I noticed the following on the
http://cxf.apache.org/docs/jaxrs-services-description.html#JAXRSServicesDescription-WADLfirstDevelopment
JAXRS Services Description page :

"Note that WADL documents containing multiple root resources with no "id"
attributes will be supported shortly as well."

When do you expect support for this to land in the wadl2java code generator?
I'm trying to generate a client from a particular WADL document, but the
code generator generates duplicate method signatures.

I have access to and can modify the JAX-RS service code. Is there an
annotation that will add an id="..." attribute to the method tag in the
mean-time?

Best regards,
  Chris