cxf-users mailing list archives

From hdave <david.h.v...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Newbie struggling with first CXF web service
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2012 01:25:09 GMT
Thanks for the help.  I downloaded the SE version of the ESB and checked it
out.  The example projects under jax_rs are the same ones that come with
CXF...or am I looking in the wrong place?  Those sample projects (especially
the one wrt Spring security) helped me get this far.

At this point, I am just trying to understand if the error message in the
log file is a real problem or just noise.  Also, I should point out that I
started the servlet container in debug mode and attached the Eclipse
debugger with a stop point on cxf's AbstractHTTPServlet.handleRequest and it
never got there (apparently).

Glen Mazza (Talend) wrote