cxf-users mailing list archives

From "xuhb" <x...@tongtech.com>
Subject Re: Does CXF support multiple endpoint for single wsdl now?
Date Wed, 28 Dec 2011 14:03:00 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Glen Mazza" <gmazza@talend.com>
To: <users@cxf.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 28, 2011 9:25 PM
Subject: Re: Does CXF support multiple endpoint for single wsdl now?

> Within the same configuration file, can't you specify two separate
> services, one with each port you wish to activate?  That may be CXF's
> way of supporting "multiport at runtime".

I want to got a wsdl which contains a service with two active port simultaneously.
But it seems cannot,I have tried  the CXF's system test "org/apache/cxf/systest/ws/security/server.xml
" which configure two seperate services. But the cxf actually do is just publish two service,
and each service only activate one port;   I cannot got a wsdl which activate two port simultaneously?

> Glen
>
> On 12/28/2011 04:07 AM, xuhb wrote:

to support the feature I want, for example: the org.apache.cxf.service.invoke.Invoker is binding
to org.apache.cxf.service.Service; so I am very hard to extending CXF to enable service to
support mult-port, because if so, the invoker may not binding to service, it should be binding
to port or endpoint;

port , I still cannot make CXF to publish a service with multi-port taking effect at same
time;

service only has single port take effect;

only the TimestampSignEncryptPort will take effect (the address will be replaced as a correct
url by cxf),
, only the UsernameTokenPort will take effect;

just published two different service, and each service make one port taking effect and leave
another aside