cxf-users mailing list archives

From rouble <r.ou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: web service goes down (for no apparent reason)
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2011 21:24:20 GMT
This is a java first service, so CXF is generating the faulty schema.

We have two (almost identical) boxes, with tomcat. On one this issue
is reproducible, on the other it is not. The war file is the same.

Any tips on how to debug this further? It seems to be related to how
CXF generates the context, because the schemas are generated from the
context.

tia,
rouble