cxf-users mailing list archives

From Aki Yoshida <elak...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Line feeds removed by client
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2011 16:14:14 GMT
Hi,

Attribute values go through so called attribute-value-normalization
and this process replaces plain white space characters.

If the white space values in the attribute value are encoded with the
white space character references (&#x0d, etc) instead of the plain
white space characters, they can be preserved when they are parsed by
the xml parser.

What is generating the xml data? I think this has to be handled there.
I don't know if there is a workaround.

regards, aki