cxf-users mailing list archives

From Tcharl <tchar...@hotmail.fr>
Subject RE: Cxf-bundle-jaxRS, Jetty8 and Osgi leads to ClassNotfoundException
Date Wed, 21 Dec 2011 10:33:45 GMT

Hello Freeman,

Thank you for this answer, I didn't notice the 8) (parenthesis instead of bracket).
Let's get back to servlet 2.5 world ;).

Regards

Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 02:06:01 -0800
From: ml-node+s547215n5091442h8@n5.nabble.com
To: tcharl69@hotmail.fr
Subject: Re: Cxf-bundle-jaxRS, Jetty8 and Osgi leads to ClassNotfoundException

	Hi,

Currently CXF comes with Jetty 7.x(not sure it can work with Jetty 8

without any issue.), so cxf-bundle specify the jetty import version

range between [7.2,8) accordingly, like

org.eclipse.jetty.util.component;resolution:=optional;version="[7.2,8)",

So what you encounter is a kind of expected behavior, as Jetty 8

package isn't available for cxf-bundle.

Once we upgrade Jetty8 in CXF, we can upgrade import version range

accordingly.

Freeman

On 2011-12-21, at 下午4:18, Tcharl wrote:

> Hi again,

> Thank you for your reactivity.

> I already have imported jetty8 (server, util, io, security and so on)

> bundles in equinox, while cxf-bundle comes with jetty7.

> I also exposes jetty server as a service (via a custom spring-dm

> deployer/starter).

> The error is still there, even if the class is present in jetty-util

> and the

> package exported.

> --

Freeman Fang

FuseSource

Email:[hidden email]

Web: fusesource.com

Twitter: freemanfang

Blog: http://freemanfang.blogspot.com

		http://cxf.547215.n5.nabble.com/Cxf-bundle-jaxRS-Jetty8-and-Osgi-leads-to-ClassNotfoundException-tp5090005p5091442.html

		To unsubscribe from Cxf-bundle-jaxRS, Jetty8 and Osgi leads to ClassNotfoundException, click
here.

		NAML