cxf-users mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: style sheet
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2011 17:39:57 GMT
On 02/12/11 17:15, laksu wrote:
> I am using XMLSpy for playing with XMLs and XSDs.
>
> The following is supplied by XMLSpy into the root element of my XML, when I
> choose "Assign Schema" from its menu:
>
> <products xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
> xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="listProducts.xsd">
>     <product id="1658" ...
>
> and my XSD starts like that:
>
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> <xs:schema xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
> 	<xs:element name="products">
> 		<xs:complexType>....
>
> I got that by asking XMLSpy to generate.

I added XSISchemaLocation annotation which you can add to a given
resource method and reference a schema using a relative path, example:
@XSISchemaLocation("schemas/products.xsd")

This will be resolved against a web application context path.
It is also possible to hide "schemas" part by additionally configuring
JAXbElementProvider, I'll send a link to the docs a bit later on

Cheers, Sergey