cxf-users mailing list archives

From rouble <r.ou...@gmail.com>
Subject use local hostname in publishEndpointUrl
Date Tue, 22 Nov 2011 23:01:50 GMT
CXF Gurus,

I want to specify the url in the code first generated wsdl. I
understand that the way to do this is using publishEndpointUrl.

However, publishEndpointUrl hardcodes the entire url. Is there a way
to just specify just the ending stem of the url, and use the local
hostname for the beginning part?

I need this because, I have versioned webservices running at:
    http://example.com/v1/foo
    http://example.com/v2/foo
    http://example.com/v3/foo

And, I have a service routing/mediating service at:
    http://example.com/foo

This is similar to what is defined here:
http://cxf.apache.org/docs/service-routing.html

I want the urls in all the wsdls to all point to the
http://www.example.com/foo, this way all the soap clients will be
generated
to point to the routing service, and then let the routing service, to
route the requests appropriately.

tia,
rouble