cxf-users mailing list archives

From Evangelina Martinez <evangelina...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Alternatives to WSDLQueryHandler?
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2011 13:44:21 GMT
> Doesn't look like it's possible.   Can I ask what you're trying to
achieve?

I'm migrating the functionality that I had in 2.3.1, where if the request
path contains ?wsdl or ?xsd, I would return the corresponding wsdl or xsd.
And for that end I was using the WSDLQueryHandler.

> One option really could be to copy the WSDLQueryHandler from 2.4.x,
modify it
all you want, and register it with 2.5.x.    If there is a query handler
registered, it wouldn't get into the interceptor chain.

Sounds like a good option

Thanks!