cxf-users mailing list archives

From Henri Tremblay <henri.tremb...@gmail.com>
Subject CXF breaks lazy loading from spring
Date Tue, 22 Nov 2011 00:36:45 GMT
Hi,

I'm having a really blocking issue. I'm on JBoss 5.0.1 using an CXF 2.4.3
embedded in my war. It is used as a client to call cxf soap service on
another server.

The web.xml has a ContextLoaderListener. No CXFServlet is defined (normal
since we are on the client side).

A bunch a spring beans are in lazy and shouldn't be initialized at startup.

However, it seems that at some point, an extension (ExtensionBusManager I
think) needs to be added and SpringBeanLocator is called which does a
getBeansByName with eager init at true. So it seems to load everything
straight away. I don't want that.

How can I solve this?

Thanks
-