cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: AW: AW: Proxy object used in multi threaded case
Date Fri, 18 Nov 2011 22:06:39 GMT
On Friday, November 18, 2011 3:41:04 PM Oliver Wulff wrote:
> Now, the IssuedTokenInterceptorProvider is called:
>         private SecurityToken retrieveCachedToken(Message message) {
>             boolean cacheIssuedToken =
>                 MessageUtils.getContextualBoolean(
>                     message,
> SecurityConstants.CACHE_ISSUED_TOKEN_IN_ENDPOINT, true );
>             SecurityToken tok = null;
>             if (cacheIssuedToken) {
>                 tok =
> (SecurityToken)message.getContextualProperty(SecurityConstants.TOKEN); if
> (tok == null) {
>                     String tokId =
> (String)message.getContextualProperty(SecurityConstants.TOKEN_ID); if
> (tokId != null) {
>                         tok = getTokenStore(message).getToken(tokId);
>                     }
>                 }
>             }
>             return tok;
>         }
>
> The problem is that the check whether there is already a token cached
> (retrieveCachedToken) doesn't consider the current user context. It doesn't
> check is there a token cached for the user xyz. This information can be
> retrieved only if the delegation callback handler is called first or we
> check the WebServiceContext.

Well, in this TYPE of case, the goal was that you would set
CACHE_ISSUED_TOKEN_IN_ENDPOINT to false to keep it from using the token stored
on the endpoint.   However, it should then still call message.getProperty  to
get the token (note: *not* getContextualProperty).   In that case, you would
have an interceptor or something set the token on the message (or request
context) and it would get picked up.   The problem is that this is obviously
not working in this case as the call the getProperty isn't there.  :-(    If
you set the  CACHE_ISSUED_TOKEN_IN_ENDPOINT to false, it will always call off
to the STS.

Actually if you DO have an interceptor that runs prior to the
IssuedTokenInterceptorProvider and sets the TOKEN on the message, it should
work for you as the call to getContextualProperty will grab that prior to the
one stored on the endpoint.

Dan

Daniel Kulp