cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: use local hostname in publishEndpointUrl
Date Wed, 23 Nov 2011 15:54:58 GMT

The only way I can think to do this is to write an interceptor that would live
before the WSDLGetInterceptor (assuming CXF 2.5.0) that would calculate a new
publishEndpointUrl as a string and set that on the message.   In 2.5.0, that
property is a contextual property and over ridable via interceptors.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp