cxf-users mailing list archives

From rickthemick <sjost...@gmail.com>
Subject base-address for CXF
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2011 08:33:33 GMT
Hi!

Because of our network setup (I guess), CXF is generating a correct (based
on the server IP) but not desired URL for our services when listing them at
http://server/cxf.

For this reason I want to force the base address for our services. We are
running CXF on a OSGi runtime and uses Spring to configure the services,
like this:

  <import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/osgi/cxf-extension-osgi.xml" />

  <jaxws:endpoint id="MyServiceEndpoint" implementor="#myService"
    address="/myservice" />

I have found fragments of information about a config property called
"base-address" but I fail to apply it to our services. I cant find any
information about it on the cxf.apache.org pages.

Can somebody please direct me how to use this property? Or is there some
other way to do this?

What I have done so far is to have the property set in the OSGi config admin
services (by following the example for changing the alias "/cxf" here
http://fusesource.com/issues/browse/ESB-813), from Apache Felix web console:
PID = org.apache.cxf.osgi.cfg
  BundleLocation = Unbound
  base-address = myserver
  org.apache.cxf.servlet.base-address = myserver
  service.pid = org.apache.cxf.osgi.cfg

... but this doesnt seem to help me!

Hope for you help, thanks Rickard!