cxf-users mailing list archives

From janb <jan.bernha...@sopera.com>
Subject Can I use a SessionID from a Cookie for authentication?
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2011 15:08:07 GMT
Hi everyone,

this is my scenario I use the CXF STS for authentication. I developed my own
UsernamePasswordValidator to validate a SessionID provided as a password.
This works great. Now my next step would be to convince my cxf client (more
precisely my STS Client) to get and use a SessionID available from a HTTP
Cookie within my Webapplication.

My first idea was to write my own CallbackHander which inserts the Cookie
value as a password. But I do not know how to get access to my HTTP Request
within my CallbackHandler...

How can I get this to work, or is there a better way I should consider?

Kind regards
Jan