cxf-users mailing list archives

From "krn1231@gmail.com" <krn1...@gmail.com>
Subject SEVERE: Error listenerStart in Apache CXF
Date Wed, 23 Nov 2011 13:02:49 GMT
I am using Apache CXF , for developing Webservices I have two wars inside my
Tomcat server , where from one war i am calling another war

After adding this code (Calling another war from a class using
jaxProxyFactory Bean ) the deployment is not happening .

Please let me know whetehr we need to add anything for this inside the
configuration files ??

The error is SEVERE: Error listenerStart

This is the code i added

	String host = "http://localhost:8080/bayer-ws-1.0/bayer/soap";
	JaxWsProxyFactoryBean factory = new JaxWsProxyFactoryBean();
	factory.setServiceClass(bayerService.class);
	factory.setAddress(host);
	bayerService client = (bayerService) factory.create();
	client.holdings(request);

Thanks .