cxf-users mailing list archives

From "KARR, DAVID" <dk0...@att.com>
Subject RE: Still having trouble with integration test using JAXRSServerFactoryBean and SpringJUnit4ClassRunner
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2011 15:34:14 GMT

I've managed to get this working.  I'm not sure if this was the only problem, but I had proxy
settings in the jvm.  I was able to figure this out by stepping into a jdk class that was
reading the stream, and when I printed out the stream, it was a redirect to "www.localhost.com"
from a Bluecoat appliance, a clear sign that a proxy had come into play.  Once I removed the
proxy settings, this problem went away.