cxf-users mailing list archives

From Oliver Wulff <owu...@talend.com>
Subject STS, SAMLRealm, signatureProperties
Date Mon, 31 Oct 2011 12:40:59 GMT
Hi all

I'm working with the CXF STS and came across the following issue:
I've configured several realms where each realm uses a different certificat/private key to
sign the saml assertion. Every keystore (pkcs12 / jks) contains only one private key/cert.

I can configure a signatureAlias per SAMLRealm but I can't configure a signaturePropertiesFile
per SAMLRealm. I think it would make sense to allow to configure the following attributes
per SAMLRealm:
CallbackHandler
SignatureProperties
signaturePropertiesFile

which has higher priority than the global settings in StaticSTSProperties.

What are your thoughts?

Thanks
Oli