cxf-users mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <gma...@talend.com>
Subject Re: NullPointerException with WSDL loading (cxf 2.4.2 and 2.4.3)
Date Fri, 28 Oct 2011 13:07:46 GMT
I'm not sure what the problem is (telling us what type of values you're
placing in for wsdlLocation may help -- IIRC it needs to be an absolute
path, and I don't believe you can use a classpath: prefix either), Are
you using embedded Jetty or standalone Jetty -- for the latter, you can
just create a WAR
(http://www.jroller.com/gmazza/entry/web_service_tutorial) which should
be simpler and more robust anyway.

If you can store the WSDL outside of the JAR, and make a hardcoded
reference to it from the Service class within the JAR, that might work,
at least as an interim step before trying with the WSDL in the JAR.

HTH,
Glen

--
Glen Mazza