cxf-users mailing list archives

From Vassilis Virvilis <v.virvi...@biovista.com>
Subject server timings?
Date Thu, 27 Oct 2011 14:12:41 GMT
Hi,

I would like to time the performance of our methods in a centralized
manner (meaning not adding timing logs to every individual method).

I have a LoggingInInterceptor that prints the method and the arguments.

I was thinking that it may be possible to add that as a signature along
with a timestamp to the /session/http response/some other place/
from where the appropriate logging out interceptor can pick them up
and calculate the time diff and log it.

Q: Where should I put that kind of values?
Q: How I can retrieve them later in the OutInterceptor?
Q: In which phase the interceptors should run? (in and out)

Thanks

       .bill