cxf-users mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <gma...@talend.com>
Subject Re: jaxws:endpoint - specify relative address
Date Fri, 07 Oct 2011 17:48:40 GMT
Hmm...basically you're asking how you can specify A, B, and C in [1]
below if you're not using a standalone servlet container.  I'm not sure
if there's any such hooks where you can just give a relative address (or
if there should be any such hooks), because the fact that it's a servlet
container implementing Endpoint.publish() should be abstracted away from
the endpoint configuration code (to allow us to implement
Endpoint.publish() using other mechanisms instead.)  But hopefully
someone else can answer for you.

Glen

[1] http://www.jroller.com/gmazza/entry/web_service_tutorial#notes
(Note #2)