cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Changing Parser Type on for JAX-RS Services
Date Wed, 26 Oct 2011 21:17:35 GMT

I cannot really help you with the Oracle part of this, but after reading the
stack trace, I updated StaxUtils to trap the unsupported properties and
continue.   Thus, tomorrows snapshots should start working for this.

That said, getting it to use woodstox is definitely a good thing to keep
pursuing.   Woodstox is pretty much the best stax parser out there.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org