cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Tomcat session invalidation
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2011 17:46:44 GMT

Definitely ask on the Tomcat list.   There are so many ways of creating a
session that I'm not sure what would really be best here.

You *COULD* create an interceptor that would grab the HttpServletRequest out
of the incoming Message, wrappers it with one that throws and exception on the
session related calls, and sets that back in the method.  If stuck early in
the chain, it could prevent many cases where sessions are asked.   HOWEVER, if
using Spring and a session scoped bean, it may not prevent it.  In that case,
the Spring Servlet filter might be responsible which is run long before the
CXF code.

I'd definitely ask on the Tomcat list.

Dan

--