cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: web servicew with no implementation
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2011 18:01:16 GMT
On Sunday, October 09, 2011 4:50:06 AM TON wrote:
> can i use cxf and spring to create web service with no impl bean,
> i have aspect on that interface method that do the work base on method input
> ?

You *SHOULD* be able to do this, but I've never actually tried it.   In
theory, in your <jaxws:endpoint>, you would specify the interface using the
"implementorClass" attribute.   For the "implementor", you would refer to your
spring aspect bean by "#myBean" or whatever.   CXF would use the
implementorClass stuff to define the service (create wsdl, etc...) but would
call out to the object that spring creates for the aspect.

Dan