cxf-users mailing list archives

From smix...@dzbank.de
Subject Antwort: Re: JMS Message Correlation in CXF 2.3+
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2011 13:22:20 GMT

This is what worked with 2.2:

  <bean id="jmsConfig"
class="org.apache.cxf.transport.jms.JMSConfiguration">
    <property name="connectionFactory" ref="jmsConnectionFactory"/>
    <property name="targetDestination"
value="queue:///out.queue?targetClient=1"/>
    <property name="replyDestination" value="queue:///in.queue"/>
    <property name="replyToDestination" value="queue://oqm/in.queue"/>
    <property name="receiveTimeout" value="30000"/>
    <property name="useConduitIdSelector" value="true"/>
    <property name="conduitSelectorPrefix" value="ID:"/>
    <property name="messageType" value="byte"/>
    <property name="useMessageIDAsCorrelationID" value="true"/>
  </bean>

Jens

   Re: JMS Message Correlation in CXF 2.3+

   Christian Schneider