cxf-users mailing list archives

From kaushik <koushikga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cxf Image upload - multipart
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2011 21:46:30 GMT
Okay..Thank you1 I will check and let you know.

Also, can you please let me know, if these are possible with the headers and
stuff?
1. Is there any way we could restrict the file type for the upload?
2. I am trying to find out the info about uploaded file like name, extension
(.gif, jpg), mimetype etc.

Ex: i am trying  dataHnadler.getName() which is null everytime

3. Can some one explain me why do we need "imageInputStream" i.e. image/gif
for attachment , is it specify the file type for individual attachment?  In
my case, it should only accept only one image (or can be multiple images) .

4. Is there any way to validate the uploaded file?

thank you