cxf-users mailing list archives

From Jeremy Robertson <jeremy.robert...@ldschurch.org>
Subject wsdl2java option to skip generation of XXPort_Client
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2011 18:40:20 GMT
I'm wondering if there is some kind of cli option to skip creating the Port_Client class when
invoking wsdl2java (If the service were named Foo, the class would be FooSoap_FooPortClient)?

The projects I'm working on use wsdl2java to generate client code for Soap Services, but we
don't use this class. I know I can just delete it manually, but I'm working on automatically
generating the client code through maven, hence the interest in an automated way to accomplish
this.

Thanks,
Jeremy

 NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution
is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email