cxf-users mailing list archives

From Freeman Fang <freeman.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: osgi problem since 2.4.0
Date Sat, 10 Sep 2011 00:27:20 GMT
Hi,

You can also grab the latest FUSE ESB(which is based on Apache
Servicemix) release[1] which already use CXF 2.4.x and take a look the
cxf-osgi example there :-)

Btw, Apache SMX4.4 should be out soon.
[1]http://repo.fusesource.com/nexus/content/repositories/releases/org/apache/servicemix/apache-servicemix/4.4.0-fuse-00-43/

Freeman
On 2011-9-10, at 上午1:26, Daniel Kulp wrote:

> Well,  there isn't a released version of ServiceMix that supports
> CXF 2.4.x
> yet.  Thus, that suggestion from Freeman wouldn't work.   :-)
>
> My best suggestion right now (until SMX 4.4 is out) is to grab the
> Talend
> Service Factory download ( http://talend.com/products/tsf ) and try
> running
> your application in there.   We have examples that show that the osgi
> transport stuff is working there.  (Although on a different port and
> context
> than a default Karaf/cxf install)(port 8080 instead of 9000 and /
> services
> instead of /cxf)   If it works there, then you may be able to look
> at the
> installed bundles and configurations and such to figure out what's
> different
> between it and your setup.
>
> One note: I'm pretty sure the CXF OSGi HTTP transport thing
> currently requires
> spring-dm as it configured and created via a META-INF/spring/
> osgiservlet.xml
> file.   Thus, if you don't have spring-dm in your OSGi container,
> you might
> need to redo some of that.
>

> Dan
>

> On Friday, September 09, 2011 7:56:00 AM bst wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm running the application on Equinox platform and my concept is to
>> register osgiServlet to existing httpService using pax-whiteboard.
>> Then
>> registering my own webServices through JaxWsServerFactoryBean using
>> the
>> service-reference to the osgiServlet. Everything worked great until I
>> upgraded to the cxf-bundle-2.4.0.
>>
>> In sping-context file I'm using only these two imports as suggested
>> somewhere in this forum:
>>
>>    <import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf.xml"/>
>>    <import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/osgi/cxf-extension-
>> osgi.xml"/>
>>
>> Even though I can not spot any problems from the logfiles the
>> standard
>> services-list page shows no content ("No services have been found.").
>> Obviously the osgiServlet is up and running but the webServices are
>> not. The
>> console shows practically the same output as it does with the
>> cxf-bundle-2.2.11 (which works fine):
>>
>> /09.09.2011 16:18:42
>> org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ReflectionServiceFactoryBean
>> buildServiceFromWSDL
>> INFO: Creating Service {urn:ihe:iti:xds-b:
>> 2007}DocumentRepository_Service
>> from WSDL: wsdl/iti41.wsdl
>> 09.09.2011 16:18:42
>> org.apache.cxf.frontend.AbstractWSDLBasedEndpointFactory
>> createEndpoint
>> WARNUNG: Could not find endpoint/port for
>> {urn:ihe:iti:xds-b:2007}DocumentRepository_PortTypePort in wsdl.
>> Using
> [...]

Freeman Fang

FuseSource
Email:ffang@fusesource.com