cxf-users mailing list archives

From Osvaldo Pina <osvaldo.p...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to register a ResponseExceptionMapper
Date Mon, 26 Sep 2011 15:49:18 GMT
  Thanks a lot!!!

   I did that and It worked fine, but I came across to annother problem. In
my fromResponse method of my ResponseExceptionMapper I get a Response as a
param.  How can I convert the reponse.getEntity to the actual object? I know
the type and that this type is a XML annotated class. How can I get the
entity without getting the content as a InputStream? I tried ResponseReader,
by registering one as a provider but without success. I´m thinking about
writing a MessageBodyReader and a MessageBodyWriter for this type but I
think that would be strange because the type is a XML (int fact a
bc-serialized-exception+xml) and cxf has the capability of reading XMLs...

  Ats,
  Osvaldo Pina.