cxf-users mailing list archives

From Alex Porras <a...@twelve17.com>
Subject Re: ExceptionMapper choosing the wrong mapper
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2011 20:30:03 GMT
On Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 4:12 PM, Alex Porras <alex@twelve17.com> wrote:
> [snip]
>  Basically, you are looking at a
> parallel hierarchy:

Bleh, my mistake.  I wasn't clear enough in describing the hierarchy. It's:

(abstract)BaseRuntimeException
FooException extends BaseRuntimeException
BarException extends BaseRuntimeException

(In other words, FooException and BarException are both direct
children of BaseRuntimeException.)  The same applies to the exception
classes:

(abstract) BaseRuntimeExceptionMapper <T extends BaseRuntimeException>
FooExceptionMapper extends BaseRuntimeExceptionMapper<FooException>
BarExceptionMapper extends BaseRuntimeExceptionMapper<BarException>

HTH,

Alex