cxf-users mailing list archives

From Anthony Webster <awebster.mail...@gmail.com>
Subject Multiple services, One ObjectFactory
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2011 09:01:50 GMT
Hi,

I have a number of webservices which share entities. I use the IntelliJ IDEA
SoapUI plugin (which uses wsdl2java I presume) to generate java code from
wsdls. I place all the request/response objects and the endpoint interface
and implementations for each webservice in a separate package
(services/service1, service/service2, etc..).

Given the overlap, I'd like to provide a single ObjectFactory rather than
one per service however when I tried doing this (placing the ObjectFactory
in my services package) running the server resulted in tons of
IllegalAnnotationExceptions.

Does anyone have an idea what I'm doing wrong or if this is even something
that is achievable?

Many Thanks,

Anthony